New Job Recruitment Specialist In Ontario
Company : Town of Newmarket
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
CONTRACT 12 MONTHS - (14 hours per week up to 35 hours)
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for all facets of the recruitment and selection process to ensure the best talent is attracted and retained.
- Post-secondary diploma in in Human Resources Management combined with experience in a Human Resources environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end recruitment at various levels within an organization. Experience with municipal government and understanding of municipal organizational structure and jobs an asset.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff, external organizations, the general public, other government agencies and elected officials.
- Ability to develop partnerships and alliances, as well as manage a diversity of opinions in a positive manner.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated experience in computerized systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems.
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines and multiple simultaneous recruitments.
- Ability to work independently and deal with sensitive and confidential matters.
- Thorough working knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations, such as the Employment Standards Act, 2000, Ontario Human Rights Code, and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.