New Job Production Supervisor In Quebec
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Continue Your Career as a Production Supervisor in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You’ll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the company's production plant at Pro Mach Innovation Center (PMIC), located in Boisbriand.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of manufacturing, assembly and installation for the mechanical and electrical departments.
- Plan production.
- Plan and assign tasks to resources and ensure follow-up.
- Follow up daily on the progress of ongoing projects.
- Manage the production of parts and machines.
- Monitor and maintain performance indicators.
- Manage plant personnel:
- Industrial mechanic / Electromechanics / Production Technician / Inspector / Storekeeper / Assembler
- Built and maintain a close relationship with the multidisciplinary staff:
- Manager / Engineer / Buyer / Project Manager
- Carry out quality control of products to be delivered.
- Ensure that the inventory is up to date.
- Manage factory tests and installation of equipment at the customer's site.
- Keep the plant clean.
- Ensure the maintenance of the machines and the building.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirement.
- Validate employee time sheets.
Who we’re looking for?
- Professional diploma, or equivalent, in a related field.
- 10 years minimum of relevant experience in a related field.
- Experience with MRP and MsOffice software.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Good communication skills in French and English (written and spoken).
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Dynamic and responsible person with a good sense of work organization.
- Team spirit, rigor, creativity and versatility.
- Open to change and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food packaging industry (an asset).
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
The Pro Mach Innovation Center, located near Montreal, Quebec, Canada offers a full range of automation services, including industrial robotics, custom line optimization integration equipment, installation, and project management. PMIC is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing products and solutions to over 20,000 customers worldwide.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach adheres to the principle of employment equity. The use of the masculine gender has been adopted for ease of reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Licenses & Certifications