New job Walk-In Wednesdays - HIRED ON SPOT! in Ontario
Walk-In Wednesdays - HIRED ON SPOT!
Company : PepsiCo
Salary : $21.17 an hour
Location : Ontario
Delivery Driver and Warehouse Worker Roles
HIRING FOR BRAMPTON AND SCARBOROUGH LOCATIONS
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team.
Join us: Every Single Wednesday on the Front Lawn, please bring your resume and a piece of government ID
Location: 12 Clipper Court, Brampton Ontario L6W 4T9
Time: Wednesday October 13th, 2021-Wednesday October 27th, 2021, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Job Descriptions for Opening Roles:
Delivery Driver Role
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK 3 SHIFTS MINIMUM (30hrs/week)
MORNING SHIFT: 6AM-2PM
- Conducting pre/post-trip truck inspections to ensure proper and safe handling conditions
- Safely transporting product to and from a specified location, in a pre-determined sequence
- Verifying order accuracy prior to delivery
- Loading and unloading product to and from box trucks
- Completing required paperwork (Daily driver logs, Signature of Receipts, etc.)
- Verifying and retrieving all carton returns, product returns, and other return items
- Interacting with customers, sales team, and warehouse personnel on a daily basis
- Complying with all DOT and NSC regulations
- Experience with a 5-ton vehicle considered an asset
Rate of Pay: $23.96
Warehouse Technician Role
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MINIMUM 3 SHIFTS PER WEEK (24 hours/week)
AFTERNOON SHIFT: 2PM-10PM
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Strapping and bundling cardboard
- Gathering pallet boards
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as required by task.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Performing work in a safe manner and required to follow all safety practices and policies
Rate of Pay: $21.17/HR
- Clean criminal record
- Able to work any shift
- Valid G Class Drivers License
- Clean driver’s abstract