New job Senior, Audit Private in Quebec
Senior, Audit Private
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Brossard; Laval; Montreal; Quebec City
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Are you the kind of person who seeks challenging opportunities? If so, don’t miss out on the exciting opportunity in the Audit team described below!
What will your typical day look like?
- You will offer our clients solutions adapted to current financial and commercial conditions.
- You will assist in the planning and execution of financial statement audits.
- You will work in a challenging and growing environment with like-minded people who are recognized in their respective technical fields.
- You will develop solutions based on discussions within the team and with clients.
- You will continue your professional development to strengthen and expand your chosen career path.
About the team
Our clients need to know where they stand today. They need more than just a snapshot of their past or future finances: they need complete solutions to complex issues. That’s why our Audit practice is not limited to a simple audit. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of specific industries that will enable you to anticipate the issues that will threaten your clients.
The result? A value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and capitalize on opportunities.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelors degree and one or two years of relevant work experience in audit;
- Planning to or in the process of obtaining the CPA designation;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in French;
- Experience or interest in technical research related to accounting standards and a good understanding of clients’ control systems;
- Fluency in using state-of-the-art software.
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by [insert date].
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at [email protected] if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.