New job PROJECT MANAGER in Manitoba
Company : Tri-Mach Group Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Interested in making a difference, working with the largest companies in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries?
Who We Are:
Tri-Mach Group is an industry leader in smart manufacturing solutions, providing the very best in fabrication and installation services to essential industries. Our customers create many of the food and beverages you consume every day, and they rely on us to enhance their operation.
Our reputation for top-quality workmanship, commitment to food safety, technical knowledge, and 35 years of experience are the keys to our success, resulting in our remarkable growth over the past years.
Your Future Role:
- Responsible for onsite project management, planning, scheduling, organization, and coordination toward successful project completion
- Responsible for working with our customers relating to detailing project deliverables and performance criteria
- Ensure project timelines and milestones are on track
- Inform Operations Manager and Purchaser of anticipated staffing or material requirements to avoid project delays
- Review projects with foremen and on-site crew accordingly
- Must be able to delegate task to project-coordinators and assist in reviewing their projects
- Provide support to project and crew through coaching, training, skill development and team building exercises
- Work collectively with Estimators to monitor project labour and material costs.
- Ensure profit margins are met on each job or project
- Working closely with the finance department to ensure correct billing and costing
- Gather all required project and cost information for creation of change notices and out-of-scope work
- Provide customers and managers with weekly progress reports
- Monitor Health & Safety aspects of each project and address issues in a timely and professional manner
- Advise Health & Safety committee of any issues requiring further discussion or action
- Develop extensive knowledge of Tri-Mach’s product line and preferred practices, as well as all applicable industry standards and requirements
- Prepare detailed job files for both in-house production and on-site work
- Bring forward cost-reduction initiatives to the management team
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all Tri-Mach employees and customers through problem solving and conflict resolution
- Work with Purchaser, suppliers, and vendors to ensure competitive pricing
- Work with Sales Department to obtain new customers as requested
- Work with office administration staff to ensure all paperwork (customer files, job files and quotes) are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly production meetings
What You Need to Succeed:
- Post-secondary education preferred with a background in mechanical design or engineering, PMP certification, or relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD True View.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and knowledge of Microsoft NAV Dynamics is an asset
- Knowledge of the food industry, food safety and sanitary design principles an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, time and budget management skills
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
What Makes Us the Best?
Above & Beyond
Achieve the Unthinkable
Perks, Perks, Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Regular lunch & learns and seminars
- Fully equipped private gym
- Paid Vacation
- Personal development
- Professional growth and training
- Retreats and companywide events
- RRSP Matching
- Social committee events and family activities
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
We appreciate your interest in Tri-Mach Group but only those who possess the skillset we are seeking will be contacted.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.