New job Portfolio Systems Analyst in Manitoba
Portfolio Systems Analyst
Company : Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Reporting to the Managed Programs Manager, the Portfolio Systems Analyst will play an integral role in providing support to teams with respect to portfolio management trade platform.
The Portfolio Systems Analyst will be responsible for set-up, maintenance, and enhancements of the trade platform including acting as a liaison with other departments for data feeds and connectivity, maintenance and integrity, analytics and reporting, system enhancement and testing and reconciliation.
The role also includes supporting the team in providing direct support to Portfolio Managers and other internal departments with system inquiries and reporting. The role requires collaboration, attention to detail, prioritizing competing demands in a fast-paced energetic environment.
As a Portfolio Systems Analyst, you will:
Be responsible for Database Management, including daily data files, pricing files, trade files, trade allocation and reporting
- Assist with system development to resolve technical issues and perform user testing for the development team.
- Assist with communications, custom reports, new client implementations, new feature launches.
- Conduct all set-up of account structure, data feeds, system and trade rules
- Assist team with providing advice Portfolio Management/Trade system
- Assist with communications, custom reports, new client implementations, new feature launches
- Be responsible for documentation of all processes, procedures, best practices and build and document training guides for all systems and other applicable tools
- Troubleshoot system and other applicable tools problems, diagnosing and solving software faults
- Review systems to help users optimize their experience with the applicable systems
- Lead and provide direction to internal team on the development and delivery of client reporting, business line reporting requirements, client conversion and implementation and other analytics and reports as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your education and qualifications include:
Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, Math or related field
- 1 - 2+ years’ experience working within a software support environment, preferably within financial services industry
- Preference given to those who have worked with a variety of financial industry trade, data and reporting platforms (such as Advent, Croesus, Thompson, Bloomberg, Morningstar, CPMS etc.)
- Client services focus, an outgoing and engaging personality and a strong desire to support a software user-base of financial industry professionals
- Basic understanding of the investment management industry
- Good understanding of operations activities such as investment data management, reconciliation, compliance, risk, and performance measurement
- Solid technical background (MS Office Excel, Spreadsheet and database software management)
- Experience with financial industry programs and tools
- Analytical and logical thinker with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently prioritize and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- A background check, satisfactory to the employer, will be required of the successful applicant prior to commencing employment.
Wellington-Altus Private Wealth is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community and welcomes applications from women, racialized persons, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders. All qualified individuals who would contribute to the further diversification of our organization are encouraged to apply and are encouraged to self-identify on their application.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment process, please let us know at the point of application.