New Job Manager, 311 Call Centre In Ontario
Manager, 311 Call Centre
Company : City of Mississauga
Salary : $89,250 - $119,002 a year
Location : Ontario
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 11/02/2021
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Business Services this position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the 311 Citizen Contact Centre. This includes managing resources, implementing and reviewing policies and procedures for how 311 operates, and developing and monitoring service volumes and other key performance indicators - making operational adjustments as needed.
- Develop and manage operational plans that align with Corporate-wide direction and needs. This includes annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly resource planning.
- Analyze performance metrics to improve operations, delivering on quality and efficiency goals, and leading the team to deliver on service level agreements with business units. This also includes creating and managing all policies and procedures to manage operations.
- Manage escalations and support team leads with complex enquiries.
- Responsible for planning, reviewing and updating the 311 Citizen Contact Centre's training program for both new hires and current staff.
- Foster and nurture an inclusive, integrated and cohesive work environment promoting a culture of trust, excellence and teamwork.
- Responsible for planning, reviewing and updating 311's quality program, ensuring the integration of channel, frontline (CSA) and support (knowledge base information, and procedure) and scheduling in the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the quality assurance program.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, controlling and achieving the contact centre's performance objectives and service level agreements.
- Prepare budget and manage finances to ensure meeting of budget, reporting on call center performance, and developing business plans.
- Manage 311’s response to and preparation for an emergency and/or unplanned events.
- A degree or diploma in business or administration
- 5 to 7 years call centre industry experience with solid customer focus
- Strong understanding of technology around customer relationship management, customer satisfaction metrics and call volume management
- Ability to develop, motivate and performance manage staff
- Experience must include managing high visibility multi-channel contact centre greater than 15 agents
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Hours of Work: 35
Work Location: 950 Burnhamthorpe Rd W , Mississauga, ON
Organization Unit: CPS/311 Citizen Contact Centre
Department/Division/Section: CPS/Corporate Services Dept , CPS/Corporate Business Services , Customer Service
Non-Union/Union: Non Union
A Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check (Level 2) or Vulnerable Sector Check (Level 3) will be required of the successful candidate, at their own expense, to verify the absence of a criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. You can also check your application status in your candidate profile online.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, the City of Mississauga will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.