New job Locate Coordinator in Manitoba
Company : Crown Pipeline Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Crown Pipeline Ltd is looking to hire a long term, full time locate coordinator. This person will be responsible for reviewing jobs and coordinating the requests for locates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen requests and identify issues to determine priority
- Compile, manage, and distribute documentation and correspondence
- Communicate status of tickets
- Set up site meetings with utility companies, locators and private property owners
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to ensure timelines for project completion are achieved
- Data entry into various systems
- Assist other staff in office duties as required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- 1-2 years relevant experience with utility locates or obtaining and coordinating data
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information both verbally and written in English.
- Strong team player and customer service skills
- Self starter and ability to work with limited supervision in fast paced environment
- Work with sense of urgency demonstrating the ability to shift priorities to accomplish objectives
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have Class 5 Drivers License
- Minimum high school education
Please attach a copy of your resume. We thank everyone for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday