New Job Insurance Client Manager, Personal Lines Service Division In Alberta
Insurance Client Manager, Personal Lines Service Division
Company : NFP Corp
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a 5x Best Places to Work award winner in Insurance and a recognized Elite Agency award winner. We are a world-class, leading insurance broker and consultant that genuinely cares deeply about our employees' and clients' well-being. NFP believes in empowering the people we hire to be their best. We believe in personal relationships and a commitment to one another. For the company to succeed, our people need to succeed. So we never stop promoting learning opportunities. We challenge each other constantly. We combine all the best that our people have to offer and create a new best.
Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ Canadian, U.K, and U.S. office locations. To learn more, please visit https://nfp.ca/private-client-resources/personal-insurance.
The Role at NFP
NFP Canada’s Personal Lines Insurance Division is comprised of a diverse group of talented insurance professionals who are committed to providing a superior level of customer service. We have experienced a substantial amount of growth in the division and across the organization.
Our Ontario Personal Lines Service team has an immediate need for a Client Manager who will leverage their industry knowledge and expertise to provide sound advice/counseling to our clients about their personal insurance coverage geared to their unique needs and exposures.
What You’ll Do
- Provide exceptional day-to-day customer service to clients while handling the client file activities to maintain retention targets
- Issue policies and changes on various insurer online portals; maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with key underwriters
- Review and process renewals, endorsements, and midterm changes; rewriting/remarketing where necessary to enhance the client experience
- Contributing to premium growth targets by upselling appropriate coverages and referring business to other lines where applicable
What You Bring
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional quotation skills for cross-selling, upselling, and remarketing
- Ability to quickly learn the NFP business model and value proposition
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a remote environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced & demanding environment while keeping customer service a priority
Education and/or Experience
- Typically, more than 4 years of industry and/or personal lines experience – preferably with broad market portal experience (Aviva, Economical, Intact, etc.)
- Proven experience working managing a high volume of clients (alpha split and/or one & done)
- Excellent computer skills expected including fluency in Broker management systems – EPIC & ARS fluency are an asset
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- RIBO (Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario) License in good standing required
- Professional insurance designation preferred (such as CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc.)
What you receive
- Access to all major domestic insurance carriers
- Centralized support from IT, Accounting and other Central Services
What We Offer
- A competitive wage including Group health and dental benefits from day one, flexible leave days, RRSP matching, and continuing education assistance/reimbursement
- A Focus on Health & Wellness with an excellent EAP program
- Opportunities to grow as an insurance professional and advance career
- Motivating work atmosphere
- A global team of insurance experts focused on client retention, growth, industry innovation, and teamwork
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP has a strong commitment to a diverse & inclusive workplace. We understand the value of a workplace where every employee has what they need to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Internal Applicants: If you are a current NFP employee with access to the employee portal, please apply by navigating in the PeopleFirst Portal: Menu > Myself > View Opportunities (under My Company)
COVID-19 Update: Please note in some locations we’ve activated work-from-home plans for our offices. Standard operating hours generally remain intact for offices in the remote environment. We continue to stand ready to serve the needs of our clients.