New Job Immigration Clerk In Alberta
Company : ILINKCANADA GLOBAL VISA SERVICES LTD.
Salary : $17 an hour
Location : Alberta
ILINKCANADA GLOBAL VISA SERVICES LTD. is a boutique immigration consulting firm that works to bridge families and individuals from around the world with Canadian temporary and permanent residence opportunities.
We are searching for an additional team member for our filing clerk team!
As an immigration file clerk, you will play a central role in processing immigration paperwork ranging from temporary residence to permanent residence and related applications to various government bodies. You will also contact with people and clientele from various walks of life, and must be an excellent interpersonal communicator.
The applicant may be based in Vancouver, BC or Calgary, AB. The position begins as part-time with opportunity to be promoted to full-time.
Preference for basic familiarity with the immigration process, IRCC, and some understanding of forms related for application.
- Review, analyze, and prepare application documentation including application forms and supporting documents such as personal letters, financial information, and photographic evidence
- Informational liaising with various stakeholders including clientele, team members, and external parties
- Continual communication and collaboration with team members
- Answer basic client enquiries and/or delegate to team members
- Complete administrative documentation requirements
- Become familiar with basic immigration regulations, policies, and procedures
- Fluency in Cantonese (preferred), Mandarin (mandatory), and English (mandatory)
- Extremely detail-oriented in written work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capacity for learning and working well individually and with team members
- High competency in computer usage functions and digital literacy; intermediate familiarity with usage of softwares, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Completion of at least 2 years of post-secondary education (preferred)
We are excited to meet you, thank you for your interest. Please note we will contact with suitable candidates. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions at all.
Expected start date: 2021-11-01
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
All visitors to office must wear a face mask properly, COVID-19 questionnaires prior to entry, and regular sanitation of common surfaces.
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
- Mandarin (required)
- Cantonese (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19