New job Housekeeper in Manitoba
Company : Outland
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
WHO ARE WE?
We've been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning client rooms and dorms daily.
The position involves a remote work lifestyle in a camp setting with the following amenities:
- All meals and accommodation provided free of charge
- Private room
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Cable TV in your room
- Linens & towels provided
- Access to a gym
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning washrooms, showers and common areas.
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Gather and empty trash containers.
- Clean and polish fixtures and furniture.
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Making beds daily and changing linens.
- Daily linen laundry.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Current First Aid Level 1 certification is an asset.
- Large scale camp work experience is an asset.
- Be able to handle the following physical demands:
Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Stand, walk, squat, kneel or sit according to task for extended lengths of time.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
- Perform work with arms at full length.
- Work with arms above shoulder height.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to expand skills in a large camp atmosphere
- Opportunity to move up in positions
- Zero cost of living while working on site
Work Schedule and Remuneration:
Housekeepers work on a rotational schedule of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Wages are paid on an hourly basis. Specific pay details are discussed at the interview phase.
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.