New job Homemaker in Saskatchewan
Company : Bayshore HealthCare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Make “being the difference” your Career. .
Flexible hours for casual private home and community care home support and homemaker jobs.
Candidates with vehicles are preferred.
Work area: Prince Albert (and nearby areas)
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Homemakers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, than a Heath Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
- Competitive industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Experience in a similar position or life experience where similar duties were completed. Related education/certificates, driver’s license and vehicle an asset.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Health Care Providers to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore Recruiters will not ask for personal banking information during an interview. Bayshore is in accordance with provincial accessibility regulations as well as Provincial Human Rights Code legislation.