New Job Guest Services Agent - Eldorado Resort In British Columbia
Guest Services Agent - Eldorado Resort
Company : Argus Hospitality Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake, a few kilometers south of the William R. Bennett bridge. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
If you are looking for exciting and rewarding opportunities to showcase your talent and join a team that brings out the best in each other, then we want to hear from you! Our beautiful lakeside property offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities. We offer competitive earnings potential, employee discounts on water sport rentals, discounted food & beverage at all our Argus Properties Ltd owned Restaurants and Hotels, fun social events, and great colleagues!
Under the direction of the Front Office Manager, our Guest Services Agents are responsible for ensuring and maintaining a consistently high standard of guest service. You’ll be responsible for checking guests in and out, and maintaining the smooth flow of front desk services and daily operations according to the standards of Eldorado Resort.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Previous experience in a hotel/front desk role, knowledge of OPERA property management system is an asset
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Competent level of computer proficiency
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The resort is unable to assist those without a visa.