New Job Customer Service Representatives In Alberta
Customer Service Representatives
Company : Parkland County
Salary : $22.07 an hour
Location : Alberta
Parkland County has casual Customer Service Representative positions available within the Strategic Services Department. Under the general supervision of the Supervisor, Customer Service,the Customer Service Representative will work as part of a team to provide prompt and courteous service as a first point of contact to the public on behalf of Parkland County. The Customer Service Representative responds to telephone, email and walk-in inquiries and handles a variety of transactions, including issuing permits, receiving complaints, and processing payments. This position requires excellent customer service skills along with the ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced, customer-centric environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, supplemented by post-secondary course work in business administration or related.
- Minimum of two (2) years of related office experience, including switchboard or call centre customer service experience, along with the proven ability to deal with the public in a positive manner is required.
- Municipal Government experience would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills along with the ability to share in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn and adapt to new programs quickly.
Rate of Pay: $22.07 per hour
Hours of Work: No guaranteed hours. Shifts will vary between the working hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.