New job Analyst - Pricing in Ontario
Analyst - Pricing
Company : Wesco International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
- Performs advanced analytics of margin opportunities and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Creates, implements, and maintains daily, weekly, and monthly margin impact reports, and provides summary of margin issues and recommendations.
- Analyzes new and existing pricing, and implements updates in accordance with established pricing strategies to meet financial goals and objectives.
- Resolves issues related to pricing with sales and supply chain personnel, and initiates any necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Collaborates with purchasing and sales leadership to execute on defined cost protection methods.
- 1 year required, 2 years preferred of a nalytical pricing, purchasing , or finance experience
- 1 year of d ata analyst work in wholesale or retail distribution is preferred
- 1 year of e lectrical distribution experience is preferred
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business or related required
- Ability to generate accurate and timely analysis using advanced proficiency in in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, or SQL
- Strong data mining, aggregation and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to interact and work with management and within a team environment
- Ability to travel to periodic team meetings
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented with strong work ethic
- Effective organizational skills
It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination