New Job Administrative Assistant (20-Month Contract) In Saskatchewan
Administrative Assistant (20-month contract)
Company : PTW Energy
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – 20 MONTH CONTRACT
PTW is hiring a local Administrative Assistant to join our team in Kindersley, SK for a twenty (20) month contract!
Working within the branch, you will be responsible for providing payroll, accounting and administrative support for the operations team.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
- Manages a variety of documentation requirements including site specific correspondence.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries in a professional manner.
- Performs site/project specific accounts payable functions.
- Ensure all timesheets, payroll issues, and updating is performed on a daily basis.
- Prepares shipping and courier documents.
- Coordinates receipt and processing of submittals from sub-contractors or vendors.
- Manages site office maintenance, cleaning, equipment and supplies.
- Grade 12 graduate with preference given to those with relevant post secondary education.
- 3+ years experience in an administrative or accounting role.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Previous experience and knowledge of the construction or oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Exceptional time-management skills; ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks quickly.
- Perform required duties in a safety conscious manner.
Competitive Wages and benefits plans | Tuition Reimbursement Program | Quality work | Safety and quality are built into everything we do | Safety Training and PPE provided | Consistent work | Opportunity for advancement | Learning and development | Opportunities to travel, stay local or relocate | Team atmosphere | People-focused company
We care about your health and safety. At PTW, we follow all protocols set by the provincial and local governments. We also implement measures as required by our clients and our own Health and Safety team.
PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada, and the United States. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
PTW is a leader in electrical, instrumentation and rigid structures. We have 2,500 talented people proud of the safe and reliable work we perform for our customers every day. PTW is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
OUR VALUES GROUND US: CARE | EXCELLENCE | PASSION
Contract length: 20 months
Expected start date: 2021-11-01
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Are you local to the Kindersley area?
- Do you have access to a reliable vehicle to commute to the office?
- Salary expectations?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative or Accounting: 3 years (preferred)