New job Admin Assistant in Ontario
Company : TD Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice is a premier full-service brokerage and wealth management business with an unwavering focus on becoming the leading, most respected Wealth Management Advisory business in Canada, fulfilling the comprehensive needs of mass affluent and high-net-worth clients with World-Class Advice and Legendary Client Experiences.
TD Wealth Private Investment Advice (PIA) is ideal for investors who are looking for professional, custom-tailored wealth planning and investment solutions, while maintaining participation in the decision-making process regarding their financial affairs. We work one-on-one with clients to design and implement a comprehensive investment strategy, recommend customized investment solutions and provide on-going portfolio monitoring and performance reporting aimed at enhancing the client’s financial success over the long-term. TD Wealth PIA has 750+ Investment Advisors located in 86 branches across Canada
The role of the Administrative Assistant will include, but is not limited to, the following accountabilities:
Client - Service & Administration:
Support IA team with book of business maintenance and development:
- Provide consistent and accurate administrative support to IA team
- Efficiently prepare all account documentation for new and existing clients
- Prepare and maintain all documentation related to Alternative Investments
- Manage client account maintenance
- Process ongoing client transactions
- Support in documentation and preparation for client meetings
- Be familiar and adhere to compliance requirements as outlined in PIA’s policies and procedures. This includes all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials.
- Deliver a legendary (gold standard) client experience
- Be pro-active in the role to improve team efficiency and organization
Business Operations - Product & Process Knowledge
Primary contact for maintenance of up to date client files and the processing of account documentation/instructions:
- Work with other departments to manage/process client requests for resolution in a timely manner
- Respond to client enquiries promptly and accurately
- Maintain complete client files and ensure documentation is in good order
- Assist IA team with daily tracking of transaction summaries and client activity to identify/prevent any errors or omissions
- Demonstrate knowledge of, and comply with, all compliance regulations, securities laws, risk & confidentiality requirements and the TD Codes of Conduct & Ethics
- Maintain various tracking spreadsheets to promote team efficiency
- Create reports for analysis of client accounts
- Understand TDW PIA Product offerings and unique investment instructions
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Active involvement in Branch meetings
- Build and continue to develop skills and knowledge of the wealth industry
- Establish and maintain a professional development career plan
- Promote a positive image of TD Wealth and TDBG as “One TD” within the community
- Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred
- Canadian Securities Course would be considered an asset
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category - Primary