New job Senior Bookkeeper in Prince Edward Island
Company : MRSB Group
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Prince Edward Island
MRSB is a leading professional services firm providing multi-divisional services to a diverse client base. Our Charlottetown office is seeking an experienced Bookkeeperto join our dynamic team, with the primary responsibilities of bookkeeping duties including:
· Maintaining records of financial transactions of the clients;
· Preparing daily/monthly reports;
· Maintaining general ledger, reconciling inventory, AP/AR and payroll; and
· Government remittances.
The ideal candidate will offer:
· Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and practices;
· Understanding and proficiency related to accounting programs such as Sage 50, QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office products;
· Excellent time-management, organizational, communication and analytical skills;
· The ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently;
· A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience;
· A valid driver’s license as some travel to client sites across PEI will be required.
WHY WORK FOR MRSB?
MRSB is a progressive, forwarding thinking professional services firm with offices in Charlottetown, Summerside, O’Leary and Souris. We continually strive for excellence and pride ourselves on delivering high quality services to exceed our client’s expectations.
We offer a flexible work environment, benefits package and opportunities for career development and learning through an inclusive work culture. We love the communities in which we live and do business and encourage our team to give back and get involved in MRSB events throughout the year.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2021-10-18
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday