New job Private Banking Associate in British Columbia
Private Banking Associate
Company : RBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the Private Banking team you will be creating and enhanced client experience by delivering sales and service solutions through regular client interactions over the phone and through email.
Please note: At present, this role is 100% work from home but will change in the future. Your role may then be located in Victoria, Kelowna or the Lower Mainland Private Banking Office(s).
What will you do?
- You will be an everyday banking expert specializing in delivering the Black Card Experience through high level service and support, transaction excellence, digital education, and opportunity spotting.
- As part of the Private Banking Associate team, you understand and deliver a tailored client experience to all Private Banking clients for incoming servicing requests in person, via email and over the phone.
- Request management, meeting clients’ immediate needs, resolving client concerns at first point of contact in a highly professional, timely and accurate manner.
- Maximize the use of technology and champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice.
- Champion digital enablement by being an advocate of the RBC mobile application/wallet and RBC Connect and promote regular use by guiding clients on it. Keeping track of new features and digital application capabilities.
What do you need to succeed?
- A minimum of 2-3 years retail banking experience
- A professional client facing presence
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and take initiative
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and demonstrate initiative, positive and helpful attitude when dealing with others
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
- Understanding of RBC products services and basic understanding of investment fundamentals
- Completion of IFIC and /or CSC (not a requirement for the role)
Fluent in Mandarin and English
What’s in it for you?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide our Black Card Experience to Canada’s most wealthy clients. We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing at a staggering pace. Working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and a strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression