New job Private Banking Advisor, Ultra High Net Worth in Ontario
Private Banking Advisor, Ultra High Net Worth
Company : RBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the Ultra High Net Worth(UHNW) Private Banking (PB) client relationship team, you will be responsible for providing support, service and advice through day to day client interactions with PB clients while proactively and diligently enabling clients to digitally self-serve. Together with the full Client Relationship Team, you will deliver a tailored client experience and advice to clients for their banking needs. You’ll also support the client relationship team’s activities in acquiring new high net worth households and in deepening existing long-term relationships.
What will you do?
- Deliver high end client experience and day-to-day banking advice to Canadians following all five principles of the Black Card Experience, including following Black Card Experience client on-boarding experience standards.
- Resolve problems to the client’s satisfaction, leveraging partners for effective resolution and advising the Private Banking client relationship team of potential escalation/major issues.
- After proper discovery and analysis, deliver financial advice through the presentation of options with a recommendation that clearly articulates the value to the client. Clearly outline to clients the expected steps of every process and keep them apprised of the status of their inquiry/request
- Constantly educate clients on servicing and day to day banking channel options (Online, Mobile, RBC Express, Royal Direct, DICE, ATM, Branch, etc.) to make it convenient and easy to do business with RBC and build relationships with required Partners to support and execute client needs.
- Conduct Day to Day Discovery Reviews with all new Households and with existing clients as appropriate and work with clients’ children to deliver financial literacy.
- Assist with completion of Wealth Planning questionnaires (WEC, Compass, GBP, and Family Snapshot).
- Complete client fee reviews per schedule, identifying and acting upon business development opportunities for service enhancement and client loyalty improvement. Ensure all changes outlined in such reviews are implemented correctly.
- Identifies complex problems based on a broad range of factors, many of which are ambiguous or difficult to define.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Completion of IFIC and /or CSC.
- PFSA (Personal Financial Service Advice) completed or ability to complete within 6 months
- A minimum of 2-3 years banking experience
- Proven proactive client service and excellent organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking, oral and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with digital banking platforms
Nice to Have
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to effectively multi task
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
- Basic understanding of investment fundamentals and thorough understanding of RBC products and services
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies