New job Private Banking Administrative Assistant in Ontario
Private Banking Administrative Assistant
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 123667
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing senior administrative support for the Regional Director, Private Banking.
Support the Regional Director in the day to day schedule management by:
- Establishing and co-ordinating calendars;
- Book & coordinate air travel & hotel accommodation.
- Arranging /scheduling appointments
- Anticipating scheduling conflicts / problems and providing alternatives;
- Acting on telephone / mail requests received in the senior officer’s absence
Organize meeting / conference facilities by:
- Assessing and seeking out the most appropriate venue for meetings / gatherings based on size / type and attendees
- Arranging bookings for boardrooms / conference rooms (internal)
- Arranging for equipment and materials for meetings as appropriate
- Meeting with outside providers of service (conference centres / hotels / caterers)
- Recommending on facility alternatives
- Overseeing arrangements, ensuring smooth execution and assessing outcomes for future reference
- Preparing invitations for sign off by senior officer
- Tracking responses of meeting attendees, following up as appropriate
- Booking travel arrangements, ensuring all requirements of officer are met.
Provide administrative support by:
- Verifying telephone bills/expense statements
- Preparing and arranging payment of expenses
- Maintaining records and information to ensure and control security access.
- Photocopying / binding documents;
- Faxing documents / e-mail messaging;
- Ensuring reception support (visitors / telephone messages);
- Arranging for or making urgent deliveries of documents / packages;
- Ensuring sorting/processing of incoming/outgoing mail.
Skills, Knowledge & Behavioural Competencies:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Power Point, MS Office & Excel proficiency
- Working knowledge of the banks processes, systems & compliance requirements.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.