New job Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse in Quebec
Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse
Company : Cogir
Salary : $21.80 - $22.48 an hour
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
In the heart of the city, the St-Patrick residence managed by Cogir, welcomes a golden clientele. Come be part of a great and great team. It is the opportunity to be recognized, valued, to participate in the continuous improvement of the service and to make a significant difference in the daily life of seniors.
We are currently looking for a nice colleague for a permanent position with us in the infirmary! The position is a full time EVENING (10/14). The position is a full time NIGHT (10/14). We pay for your registration on the OIIAQ roll every year!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and legislation in accordance with private seniors' home certification and the code of ethics
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist in evaluating and adjusting therapeutic nursing plans (TNPs) for residents requiring special clinical care
- Create and maintain metuculous notes in related Dossiers in accordance with the requirements of the Ordre des Infirmiers et Infirmières du Québec (OIIQ)
- Create and maintain metuculous notes in the residents Dossier in accordance with the requirements of the Ordre des Infirmiers et Infirmières auxiliaires du Québec (OIIAQ)
- Ensure good communication as well as medical follow-ups with the vested parties
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Provide a range of nursing care and treatments in order to maintain and restore residents health and to help prevent illness
- Provide healthcare and wellness services to maintain and restore residents health and to help prevent illness
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ease in the use of computer tools
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in health care assistance, nursing
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years experience
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Payment of the OIIAQ order
- Hourly rate between $21.80 and $22.48 depending on experience
- Uniform provided
- Free indoor parking
- Free meals
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.50/hour
- 100% employer group insurance
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!