New job Land Titles Clerk LT2 (Term Employee) in Manitoba
Land Titles Clerk LT2 (Term Employee)
Company : Teranet
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Who We Are
Teranet is an international leader and pioneer in electronic land registration systems and commerce. As the exclusive provider of Ontario’s online property search and registration, we developed, own, and operate the Ontario Electronic Land Registration System – one of the most advanced, secure, and sophisticated land registration systems in the world. In Manitoba, Teranet owns and operates Teranet Manitoba, providing certification of titles to land, maintains land records, and offers reliable information of financial interests in personal property to the public. Teranet also offers a complementary suite of innovative solutions for several key industries, including real estate, financial services, law, and government and utilities.
Teranet Manitoba owns and operates the land titles and personal property registries as a service provider to the Government of Manitoba, Teranet Manitoba's main function is to provide certification of titles to land, maintain land records, and provide reliable information of financial interests in personal property to the public. Teranet Manitoba consists of two registries: the Land Titles Office and the Personal Property Registry. The Land Titles Office maintains all records of land ownership and survey plans, and the Personal Property Registry maintains all registrations under Personal Property legislation. For more information, please visit: https://www.teranetmanitoba.ca
To learn more about who we are visit our website: www.teranet.ca
Why Teranet Manitoba
It's our knowledge, dedication, and passion for our work that enables the Manitoba team to provide exceptional service delivery. This is made possible through a positive work culture based on trust, open communication, and teamwork. We believe in a real work-life balance, providing employees with competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and a defined benefit pension plan. We also enable career development through various training and work opportunities.
About the Role
As a Land Titles Clerk 2, you will provide comprehensive clerical support to external clients and internal staff to help facilitate an accurate, timely, and efficient flow of documents and information through The Property Registry. Regional and/or functional area variations may occur in the degree and frequency of some of the duties in this position.
As a Land Titles Clerk 2, you will communicate with customers, coworkers, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take and process orders or requests for assistance. This includes answering telephones, responding to email requests for information, providing in-person client support, and performing tier-one/first contact services. The incumbent will routinely compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, incoming and outgoing mail, and other activities. You will actively participate in fostering the development of TPR services and may perform various duties to support operational tasks, services, and/or for career development purposes.
The position may be assigned to different work areas or to serve as a team member on projects as the need arises.
- You have previous experience providing customer service in an office setting and are comfortable reviewing documents for accuracy and completeness.
- You work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and you possess exceptional data-entry skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French to ensure customer satisfaction and be an effective team player.
- You have strong computer and website navigation abilities and you can quickly learn various databases and applications in a multi-tasking environment.
- You’re analytical and problem-solving expertise and experience include the proven ability to assess issues and problems, gather relevant information, create a plan and/or recommendations and solve the issue or problem.
- Experience with land titles or the Personal Property Registry is a definite asset.
- You possess a valid driver’s license and can travel within Manitoba.
What We Offer
- A competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Package
- A company with stability and strong government partnerships
- An Opportunity to be part of an organization that is in growth mode through numerous acquisitions
- An Opportunity to contribute to our teams and grow the Teranet brand
- An environment where you will be challenged and supported daily
What’s It Like At Teranet
- We operate through our core values
- We have received numerous awards for our technologies and our successful partnership with the Governments of Ontario and Manitoba.
- We have been recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 4 consecutive years.
- We have a rich history, and we are pleased to make you a part of our exciting future
At Teranet, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities in which we live and serve. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Come As You Are. We Like You that Way!