New job Isolation Program Coordinator in Nunavut
Isolation Program Coordinator
Company : Nunavut Government
Salary : $70,083 a year
Location : Nunavut
As per HRM Directive 518, this employment opportunity is restricted to Nunavut Inuit only.
Reporting to the Manager, Isolation Programs the Isolation Program Coordinator contributes to the overall functioning of the isolation hub program. The incumbent oversees the Government of Nunavut (GN) isolation hub operations, stakeholder satisfaction, incident management, communications, and reporting. The incumbent ensures travelers and isolation stakeholders including the Chief Public Health Officer (CPHO), GN isolation leardership team, hotels, security companies, airlines and case management groups are working to provide effective and efficient isolation services. The incumbent is one of three Isolation Program Coordinators.
The incumbent contributes to developing and implementing isolation protocols for the program. The Isolation program coordinator works with the Manager in execution and support of isolation hub incident management protocols. The incumbent will provide training on isolation hub protocols and provide on-going support as required.
The knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this job are usually obtained through a high school diploma along with two (2) years of administrative/office experiencing. Equivalencies that consist of an acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered.
The Official Languages of Nunavut are Inuktitut (Inuinnaqtun), English and French.
Fluency in more than one of Nunavut’s official language is an asset. Knowledge of Inuit language, communities, culture, land, and Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit is an asset.
Term until March 31, 2023. Current Indeterminate Government of Nunavut employees that apply and are successful on this term position may be offered a transfer assignment for the duration of the term, pending managerial approval.
An eligibility list may be created to fill future vacancies.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please include the REFERENCE # in the subject line of your email.
- The Government of Nunavut is committed to creating a more representative workforce so it can better understand and serve the needs of Nunavummiut. Priority will be given to Nunavut Inuit. Candidates must clearly identify their eligibility in order to receive priority consideration under the Nunavut Priority Hiring Policy.
- Employment in some positions requires an acceptable criminal record check. Possession of a criminal record will not necessarily disqualify candidates from further consideration.
- Applicants may submit their resume in the Official Language of their choice.
- Eligibility list may be created to fill future vacancies.
- Job descriptions may be obtained by fax, email or on the website.
- Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.