New job Investment Banking Analyst | 2022 in Alberta
Investment Banking Analyst | 2022
Company : Bank of America
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Investment Banking serves as a trusted advisor to premier corporate, institutional and government clients, helping them develop their strategic objectives and meet their financial needs. The group provides advice, financing, and services to these clients throughout the world.
Organized by industry sector, investment bankers are dedicated to understanding the unique competitive and operating environments of our clients, and to building strong, enduring client relationships. In Canada, we are primarily organized into industry teams focused on specific sectors. These include: Metals & Mining (Toronto), Consumer & Retail (Toronto), Diversified (Toronto), Financial Institutions (Toronto), Infrastructure (Toronto), Media & Telecom (Toronto & Montreal), Quebec-based clients (Montreal) and Energy & Power (Calgary).
What’s our strategy for success? It starts and ends with serving our clients the solutions and execution they need in today’s market. Award winning execution - Our product origination specialists work closely with industry bankers, sales and trading to develop creative solutions for our clients. We set ourselves apart by delivering innovative ideas and strategies, advanced technology and objective, timely analysis covering a large universe of companies, industries, products and geographies.
Analysts work in the natural resources investment banking coverage group, helping to orchestrate strategic advisory and capital-raising transactions. Bank of America provides valuable analytical work experience focused on the financial markets and visibility with clients as a representative of a top tier global investment bank. Analysts are called to:
- Develop and maintain complex financial models
- Perform various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Prepare presentation and other materials for clients
- Participating in client meetings and due diligence sessions
- Communicate and interact with deal team members
- Manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic qualifications from an accredited university with a graduation timeframe between December 2021 and June 2022 is required
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
How to Apply:
Please include your detailed cover letter, resume and transcript for the Investment Banking Analyst role in accordance with the instructions below by applying to:
- You will be asked to upload three separate files in pdf format including: Cover Letter, Resume and Transcript.
The application deadline is 11:55pm on Thursday, September 30, 2021. All applications received on or before 11:55pm of that day will be considered.
What Bank of America Offers
Bank of America embodies a culture that extends from how we think, to how we behave, and to how we measure performance. By achieving excellence - in everything we do, every time we do it - we deliver the full value of Bank of America for our clients, our shareholders and our employees.
Bank of America places a high value on talent and on maintaining a culture defined by meritocracy. For these reasons, it is deeply committed to professional development, opportunity and accountability at all levels of the organization.
Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank of America encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.
September 30 2021