New job Food & Beverage Attendant in Alberta
Food & Beverage Attendant
Company : Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the position of a Food & Beverage Attendant at Nakiska.
Reporting to our Food and Beverage Manager, the ideal candidate will have previous F & B experience, will be an excellent communicator with a customer service orientation and keen to work in a mountain environment.
- Ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
- Assist and up sell guest at every opportunity
- Maintaining policies and procedures of RCR and the F & B department
- Ring in all food items quickly,
- processing cash, debit and credit card transactions.
- preparation of made-to-order sandwiches
- Assisting in other areas of the cafeteria
- BBQ operation
- Proper rotation procedures
- Daily cleaning duties
- other duties assigned by the supervisor or manager on duty
- Must be outgoing, engaging personality
- Must be a team player, have strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills
- An appreciation for detail and customer service
- Professional and positive attitude in every aspect of the position
- Safe Server Certification
- Previous experience in the service industry required
- Competitive wages
- Staff Accommodation- private rooms
- Discounts on Food, Retail, RCR Hotels and Guest Lift tickets, pro deals, full time season pass
Interested? Please apply with your resume. We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Work Location: Multiple Locations