New job Document Examiner in Manitoba
Company : Manitoba Government
Salary : $48,399 - $55,132 a year
Location : Manitoba
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
This is a preference competition. All applicants are encouraged to apply, however first consideration for this competition will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities. Applicants are requested to self-declare at the time of application.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
The Companies Office is the provincial registry for corporations and businesses in Manitoba.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must provide and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Experience evaluating and processing complex documents
- Experience interpreting statutory and policy guidelines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make sound decisions
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to write in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Effective verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with various audiences
- Experience providing customer service in a respectful and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and respectfully in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills to meet strict deadlines and handle multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of The Corporations Act, The Business Names Registration Act and their respective regulations
The Document Examiners are responsible for managing, assessing, evaluating and processing complex documents filed under The Corporations Act, The Business Names Registration and Religious Societies Lands Act to ensure they comply with the requirements of The Acts.
WHEN APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, PLEASE INDICATE THE ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER AND POSITION TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND/OR BODY OF YOUR EMAIL.
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor's representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.