New job Community Developer in Quebec
Company : Ubisoft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
- Shape community-focused strategies, content campaigns, and development support to serve the community needs, production, and marketing objectives.
- Communicate as one of the spokespersons for the assigned product or franchise, creating and managing conversation and ongoing dialogue with the fan community online and at events.
- Define and report on content KPI’s to demonstrate success and ROI of community programs and content.
- Coordinate communication, activities and initiatives with multiple global departments for consistent and cohesive messaging.
- Develop and execute community engagement and content tactics that augment the overall marketing strategy: includes but not limited to the creation of assets such as video blogs, podcasts, interviews, annotated screenshots and game guides.
- Represent the community needs to the Production and Marketing Teams.
- Shape player feedback cycles and provide insights to Production and Marketing teams to influence game experiences, stimulate user retention, and assist in positioning messaging and marketing beats.
- Manage and coordinate with live teams for post-launch communication: set expectations on applicable situations such as patch content, status and delivery.
- Develop strategies and manage external milestones, such as betas, to ensure KPIs are met.
- Manage and produce internal reports on community reaction, activities and output.
- Coordinate events involving studio visits from fans, chats with Development Team, and tournaments.
- International travel required.
- Intermediate experience managing online communities and developing strategic plans or programs with demonstrable success in a professional setting.
- Extensive experience in the gaming industry with multiple gaming platforms and genres is required.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc.) is required.
- Experience in social media marketing is a strong plus.
- Experience with digital asset creation (video, photo, pod casts, etc.) a strong plus.
- Experience launching a AAA title is a strong plus.
- Experience working in a demanding Production environment, with multiple deadlines, metrics for success, and stakeholders.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.