New job Call Center Agent in Quebec
Call Center Agent
Company : Hypertec Systems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Call Center Agent to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Act as point of contact for desktop and laptop support for our clients and partners;
- Performs initial troubleshooting with our partners (if needed);
- Log into the telephone system, adhering to the defined schedule;
- Respond to all requests (by Email/ Phone/ Other) from our customers;
- Process requests for service within SLA while documenting all relevant details in the CRM Ticket system;
- Coordinate with Field Engineer (FE) during onsite visits;
- Provide superior customer service to all our customers while remaining courteous and professional;
- Follow up on service calls and keep them up-to-date at all times (respecting SLA);
- Ensure that service calls are escalated to the incident manager when not meeting SLA;
- Keep the client informed of the progress of their application;
- Produce reports upon request of the supervisor / Manager;
- Execute additional tasks requested by the manager.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High School Diploma or Technical Diploma (DEC or AEC);
- Experience in a similar role or field (Call Center, Customer Service, Technical Support);
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs;
- Previous computer diagnostic and technical support (preferred);
- Good troubleshooting skills, knowledge of basic computer functionality and components (motherboards, CPUs, RAMs, PSUs, Hard disk drives, etc.);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with diverse populations;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations